This year, the All Party Parliamentary Corporate Responsibility Group is asking Members of Parliament from across the political spectrum to nominate a business in their constituencies to be considered for the National Responsible Business Champion award, where they will be invited to a reception in the Palace of Westminster for the awards ceremony.
In Stockport, we have a wealth of excellent businesses and I would be delighted to make a nomination, however, there are too many to choose from. I would therefore like to hear from you – either nominating a business you know about or your own business – and my team and I will choose from the various submissions.
The criteria for the award is below:
- engaging with stakeholders to support the local community, both during covid and/or in the post-covid recovery;
- investing in healthy workplaces;
- offering apprenticeships and training;
- promoting diversity & inclusion in the workplace;
- working to reduce their environmental impact; and
- working with suppliers & SMEs to support responsible business practices.
Please write 100-250 words about why you believe your chosen business fits these criteria by Monday 23rd May and send to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘CRBC Submission 2022’ as the subject line.
I look forward to reading the submissions!